The Third Governing Board Meeting of IRCI was held
The third Governing Board Meeting of IRCI was held on 1st October 2014 at Sakai City Museum. In addition to the Governing Board members, observers from related organisations such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and other C2 Centres of ICH in China (CRIHAP) and in the Republic of Korea (ICHCAP) joined the Meeting.
Key agenda were:
1. Reporting and approval of the activities and financial statement for FY 2013;
2. Reporting and approval of the activities and budget for FY 2014;
3. Discussion and approval of the work plan and budget for FY 2015.
- Research Data Collection
- Creation of Research Forum
- Natural hazards
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Endangered ICH
- Legal systems
- Workshop/Working sessions
- Field research
- Governing Board Meetings