When personal information is collected, IRCI appropriately handles such information in accordance with the following policy.
- IRCI specifies the scope of the information collected and does not exceed the extent necessary.
- IRCI specifies the purpose of the information collected which shall neither be used for any other reasons or provided to a third party without IRCI’s permission.
- IRCI carries out the necessary measures to appropriately handle the information gathered to prevent any leakage, loss, or damage.
2. LINKING POLICY
Advance permission to link to the IRCI website is not necessary in principle, provided that this shall not apply to links to information which include annotations on limits to information access and other access. When linking to the IRCI website, the user must:
- Clearly specify the link to the IRCI website.
- Not insert the IRCI website into other websites.
Please use the following graphic image when using the IRCI logo to link to our website. Users are free to use the IRCI logo, provided that it is not used for any other purposes other than linking to our website.
- size: 170×50px
- link: http://www.irci.jp/
All individual information on this website is subject to copyrights. Moreover, the entire IRCI website is subject to copyright protection as a compilation, and is protected by the Japanese Copyright Act and international treaties. Upon using the contents and multimedia of this website, the user must cite the source (audio, images, video, etc.)
For commercial use of IRCI’s contents, we may impose license fees to the user according to the regulations. In that case, please contact us.
- Although IRCI takes all possible measures to maintain the accuracy of information posted on its website, IRCI bears no responsibility for any actions of those utilising information on the IRCI website.
- IRCI reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Website or any materials in any respect without notice.
- The linked sites are not under the control of IRCI, and IRCI is not responsible for the contents of any linked site.
- IRCI is responsible for the information and materials contained on this website, which does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of UNESCO.