The Fourth Governing Board Meeting of IRCI was held
The Fourth Governing Board Meeting of IRCI was held on 25th September 2015 at Agora Regency, Sakai. In addition to the 8 members of the Board, 13 observers from 7 organisations such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Belau National Museum in Palau and other C2 Centres of ICH in China (CRIHAP) and in the Republic of Korea (ICHCAP) joined the Meeting.
Key agenda were:
1. Reporting of the activities in FY 2014, approval of the financial statement for FY 2014, and reconfirmation of the budget for FY 2015;
2. Discussion and approval of the next Medium-term Programme (FY 2016-2020);
3. Discussion and approval of the work plan and budget for FY 2016.
Cultural Excursion was conducted on the following day to visit the Mozuhachiman Shrine to see the procession of carrying teams of futon-daiko floats (portable shrines) at its annual autumn festival.
- Research Data Collection
- Creation of Research Forum
- Natural hazards
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Endangered ICH
- Legal systems
- Workshop/Working sessions
- Field research
- Governing Board Meetings